Re: document assembly for debian lex

On 29/07/2004, at 2:19 AM, Brown, John wrote:

Jeremy:

I finally got the sourceforge site up and running:
  http://jinterview.sourceforge.net/default.htm

The servlet, swing client, and examples are available along with
documentation and a flash walkthrough.

Cool - The Debian-Lex Web site will be updated with a link to this later today, and I've added links to the other recently-announced projects. I'm cc'ing this to the list so that people know about your project!