Re: Re: "freenginx" open source package and "nginx" from F5 open source, potential conflict?

Canonical has lawyers, but as this would not be a Canonical issue as they would sync from Debian, I raised the question here first.

It seems that overall consensus is I should let this sit and see what happens in the future with regards to whether F5 brings litigation or such against freenginx or such.

I’ll keep watch on this and see what chaos is coming.

Thanks for the opinions, though.  I have my own lawyers I can ask but I don’t want to keep making them do freebies for me with regards to consulting.

Thomas