Re: Technical requirements for upstream license specification

(forgive the phone formatting)

This project is clearly stating that the intended license is GPLv2+. It might be specified in just the one file, but that file is also clearly intended to represent the project.

It's fine as-is, but still worth chatting with upstream. The "LICENSE" file is a standard that comes with unexpected benefits--like automatic compliance with some trickier (unread) clauses is some licenses.

It's also worth validating that test data can be reproduced.