Using Debian as the base for a commercial product

Hello!

I want to build server for VMS system (video management system) with Debian installed on it.
On top of debian will run commercial software that implements business logic. Can you please tell me if there are any legal restrictions on the use of Debian in such a product? Can the gnu gpl license be extended to our software in this case and can anyone demand the disclosure of the codebase?