OpenLDAP d/copyright overhaul

Hello Thorsten,

You've recently rejected the OpenLDAP 2.6 upload for experimental and
requested that we rewrite d/copyright.  I agree with the request (that
file has been abandoned for a long time), and have an almost complete
replacement here.  There is a problem with the contents under the
debian/ directory, though.

I'm trying to get into contact with everybody who touched the package
since its creation (more than 20 years ago), but unfortunately some of
those people cannot be easily reached anymore.  So far, I've got 5 or 6
bounces already.  I tried looking for alternative email addresses when
needed, but some of them have almost "disappeared" online.

I would like to know how I should go about these cases.  I know I
shouldn't pick a license for their contributions without their
permission, but what can I do when it's impossible to contact them?

Thanks in advance,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36