Re: Maxmind GeoIP/Geolite license change

Michael Tremer wrote:
This project however was a lot more work than we anticipated and there are some
more challenges to come. We generate no income from working on this at all, but of
course need to fill our own fridges with food every once in a while. I am not
telling you anything new here and I do not want to moan. But in the past, we have
fought legal battles (and were involuntarily dragged into them) where people took
IPFire, rebranded it slightly and sold it as their own. That fight consumed a lot
of resources on our side without any gain for the project. It brings down morale
and brings many other problems with it, too.

So the intention is to do better here.
Do you have the means and motivation to pay court costs and lawyer fees to sue a copyright infringer?