EUPL (v1.2) and OpenSSL

Dear licence experts,

I wonder whether using OpenSSL together with EUPL (v1.2) licenced
software suffers from the same problems as the combination OpenSSL and
GPL? Checking [0] for the root cause of the incompatibility between the
OpenSSL licence and the GPL and comparing the last paragraph in section
10 of the GPL (v3) [1] with the "Copyleft clause" paragraph in section 5
of the EUPL (v1.2) [2], I tend to believe that EUPL (v1.2) and the
OpenSSL licence are also incompatible. Do others share this view or do I
miss something?

Peter

[0] https://people.gnome.org/~markmc/openssl-and-the-gpl.html
[1] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt