Logos in Dask documentation

Several logos are linked to in the Dask documentation, and I was
wondering how I should resolve them.

You can see the list at the bottom of their official documentation
page:

https://dask.pydata.org/en/latest/

(After writing the bulk of the email, I'm wondering if I shouldn't just
take the simple answer of removing the links to the logos, and just
replacing them image with name of the sponsor.)

Here' is the list of logos and what I found for their terms of use.

ANACONDA:
https://www.anaconda.com/wp-content/themes/anaconda/images/logo-dark.pn
DARPA
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/DARPA_Logo.jp
g/320px-DARPA_Logo.jpg
Moore foundation
https://www.moore.org/content/images/logo-light.png
NSF
https://www.nsf.gov/images/logos/NSF_4-Color_bitmap_Logo.png
hhmi janelia
(already included in upstream source)

I had assumed that as DARPA and NSF are US Governments they are not
allowed to claim copyright. Though I also found this usage guide for
DARPA https://www.darpa.mil/policy/usage-policy

I couldn't find a license for anaconda.com's logo, so I contacted them
and asked them if there was one.

The HHMI logo guidelines are at:
https://www.hhmi.org/about/for-our-host-institutions/logo-guidelines

The Moore foundation doesn't seem have a usage guide line, and just
suggests downloading the logo.
https://www.moore.org/grants/grantee-resources

Diane