Re: Are register names and locations under copyright?

Philipp Klaus Krause writes ("Re: Are register names and locations under copyright?"):
> However, the files are just lists of register names and locations. So if
> the files are not under copyright, I guess that copyright note could be
> ignored?

Yes.

The ftpmasters seem to have agreed in the past, on this point,
according to the example supplied by Milan.

I suggest copying the "Comment".

Make sure that the source .inc really is just the list of register
names and locations, and doesn't contain (eg) discursive text, or
substantial assembler macros, or whatever.

Ian.