I am the RD of ASUS, want to confirm the Debian license

Dears,

Sorry to use a private email,The company's mailbox can not send mail to @ list.debian.org

We are developing a laptop test software, hoping to use Debian as the operating environment, and pre-installed in the user's computer.
According to Debian lisence, we do not have to pay for it, just open the Debian source code we use.
But whether we need open source our test software.I did not find the relevant instructions on the official website.
We do not want to open source our software, because it will involve the interests of some third-party vendors.

thanks lot

Br
Harry