Re: Is there a list contains all debian packages and it's license ?

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Yanhao Mo wrote:

> but what I really want to know is that is there such a list that display
> all debian packages with their licenses, just like the following link
> about rhel[1].

There is no single list of licenses for each Debian package,
just the individual copyright files in each source/binary package.

What are you doing that requires a single list for all packages?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise