As it is, I can say I think you need only these ones:

* Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 10:15:58 +1000
  From: Trent Buck <trentbuck@gmail.com>

* Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 20:24:01 -0700
  From: Michael Olson <mwolson@gnu.org>

* Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 09:57:49 +0200
  From: Julien Danjou <acid@debian.org>

> How important is this updated copyright?

It's important to include explicit grant of specific license in writing
from all copyright holders.

> Do I need to worry about getting it into Stretch?

I think it can wait until after the release, though I don't speak for
the release team or FTP masters.

--
 \       Eccles: “I just saw the Earth through the clouds!”  Lew: “Did |
  `\      it look round?”  Eccles: “Yes, but I don't think it saw me.” |