[no subject]

I believe my personal, private data( photos, videoing, watching, recording audio, etc.) Has been tampered with, and placed on the Debian FTP site, without my permission or knowledge. Your copyright permission notice states that without permission from me it becomes a copyright, patent issue. I believe that money has been involved in distribution of it. If you have advice for me or a way to help, I greatly appreciate it! Thank u