Re: Inclusion of PDF with CC Attr 3.0 license

Thanks to Paul, Ian and Walter for the replies.

I will strip the PDF file from the tarball, add a link to it in README.Debian, and also contact the upstream authors for making the source files available.

Best,

Rafael

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2016-09-02 08:39]: