Re: ad hoc license: is it DFSG-conformant ? [IMPROVED VERSION]

Hello Forum.

Finally I get a feed back from the upstream.
Please find below the new version: what do you think ?

Thanks,
Jerome

This is the [[license]] for the software package Nauty and
Traces, [[package]] versions 2.6 and later.

Four categories of software are included in the package:
A. All files not listed as B-D below, copyright Brendan McKay (1984-)
B. Files traces.h, traces.c and dretodot.c, copyright Adolfo Piperno (2008-)
C. File watercluster2.c, copyright Gunnar Brinkmann (2009-)
D. Files planarity.h and planarity.c, copyright Magma project,
   University of Sydney

Permission is hereby given for the use, distribution and
modification of this software [[in source or compiled form]],
subject to the following.
 * You must include this copyright notice with all distributed
   copies of this software, including modified copies.
 * You must clearly mark modified versions of this software
   as differing from the original.

Regarding all the files in the package:
  This software is only provided "as is". No guarantee is made
  as to the suitability of this software for any purpose. No
  responsibility will be taken by the authors or their employers
  for any misfortune which befalls [[anyone]] because of its use. Your
  use of this software implies your agreement with this notice.

[[Modified versions of the software and works derived from it
may be distributed under the same terms and conditions.]]

Brendan McKay: Australian National University; Brendan.McKay@anu.edu.au
Adolfo Piperno: University of Rome "Sapienza"; piperno@di.uniroma1.it
Gunnar Brinkmann: University of Ghent; Gunnar.Brinkmann@UGent.be
Magma Administration: University of Sydney; admin@maths.usyd.edu.au

Comments from the upstream team:
``Here is a slight modification for [your] comments.
[The upstream author] added a sentence to cover DFSL#3 and also made a small
number of other changes.  All new text is within [[...]]; obviously those brackets
will be gone when the license is actually used.''