Re: [Individual|Corporate] Contributor License Agreement

Hi Frederic,

these agreements seem to cover how one may contribute the code back
upstream. I think that upstream is free to put any rules here -- there
are upstreams that completely reject outside contributions, and other
require a transfer of the copyright. Everyting is fine here.

So, I would not see any reason why these rules would make the license
non-DFSG.

Cheers

Ole