Re: Are these copyright notices compatible with GPLv2+?

> > //3. Users agree to obey all government restrictions governing
> > //redistribution or export of the software.
>
> This is an additional restriction on top of what is allowed by GPLv2+.
> That, unfortunately, makes it incompatible.

That sounds sensible, but are you sure?. Red Hat includes such a notice
with Fedora, so I'm tempted to think that we're interpreting this
wrongly.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Export

Regardless, the below clause is a non-commercial clause, which isn't
compatible with the GPLv2: