Re: non free broadcom-sta-dkms_6.30.223.248-3_all.deb for wireless driver bmc4313

On 30/10/15 01:05, Gabriel Tachtatzis wrote:
First time use non-free.I do not know nothing how must used.I can use this driver bcm4313

Sorry.
I tray install driver wireless bcm4313.
I install in easy in ubuntu 15.10 but have problem with debian.
The non-free do no understand if i can use.

The non-free repository is called that way because its contents are not free software, not because it is illegal to use them (generally: it may not be so in your country, or sometimes a piece of hardware is needed). That said, you must be more careful with their licenses, since you can't assume the goodness DFSG-vetted licenses have. You can read the license of this package on http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs//non-free/b/broadcom-sta/broadcom-sta_6.30.223.248-3_copyright

How to install a program from the non-free repository is out of scope for this list, but I suspect you didn't add the repository, and/or you didn't refresh the package list before attempting to install.

Best regards