Re: Source files

Riley Baird <BM-2cVqnDuYbAU5do2DfJTrN7ZbAJ246S4XiX@bitmessage.ch>
writes:

> Okay, I guess that handling problematic cases by consensus works too.
> We can intuitively state what is and what is not source in practically
> all cases, even if we can't give a reason for it.

We should be able to give good reason for it, we certainly should not
rely on intuition when it comes to the effects of restrictive laws.

What we can't do is decide all possible cases in advance. We still need
discussion and reasoned argument.

--
 \      “We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't |
  `\        scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what |