Re: Expat + exception = DFSG-compatible?

> IMHO it is a DFSG-compatible license because added clause is not a
> restriction for field of endeavour but a termination clause similar to GPL
> ones except that is is explicitly added to the license in order to blacklist
> a known offender.

Are you sure that Adarsh Mehta is a known offender? From what I can
tell, Adarsh Mehta and Martin Denizet co-founded TESTTailor.[1]
Presumably something happened between them.

Because of this, I don't think that it is necessary to consider
the question of known offenders unless it can be proven that
Adarsh Mehta is one.

[1] www.unitednetworker.com/testtailor-crowdtesting-plattform/