Debian chroot (main apt source list) inside a GPL v3 Android app

Hi,

We have developped an open-source Android app based on a Debian wheezy chroot.

This Android app licence is GPL v3.

Because licence compatibility could be a nightmare, we would like to verify that debootstrap a minimum install of Debian wheezy and using it as binaries in our open-source app is really GPL v3 compatible.

You will find attached our script to create the minimum Debian Wheezy rootfs with some added packages from the "main" apt source list.

From our point of view, it seems to be compatible with the GPL v3 licence.
Is it really ?

Best regards.

Apps Embedded team.