Re: Establishing dialogue between the Debian project and OGC regarding Document & Software Notice terms

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> writes:
>
> > I'm now directing this to debian-legal in the hope we can get a
> > dialog going between the Debian project and the OGC (Open Geospatial
> > Consortium).
>
> Thank you for your dedication to ensuring freedom for software
> recipients.
>
> I will make time later today for a better response

I will reply in full to the public ‘debian-legal’ forum, since I agree
that you've chosen an appropriate venue to discuss this. Anyone
interested in following this discussion, please subscribe
<URL:https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/>.

--
 \       “Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except |
  `\        for that rare story of which you happen to have first-hand |