Re: licensed under GPL-2 but need to accept license dialog

On Sun, Nov 08, 2015 at 01:29:31PM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
>  OBS (https://obsproject.com/) is licensed under GPL-2.
>  However, it needs to accept license dialog to use it when you start program.
>  Is it dfsg-free one? I think it would be like click-wrap software.

If its license is pristine GPL then you as a maintainer have the right to
remove the click-wrap functionality. Usability-wise this would be an
improvement, I think. Hence the question about the original dfsg-status does
not seem to matter much.

IANAL, TINLA. Best regards,

  Mark Weyer