Expat + exception = DFSG-compatible?

Hi everyone,

I'm seeking second opinion regarding mutation of the Expat license that can
be found in [1]. In particular, author added the following clause:

    The Software shall not be used nor made available to TESTTailor or any
    individual or organization related or operated by Adarsh Mehta from
    Germany; some people just don't deserve free work to be made available
    to them.

Do we consider this as DFSG compatible license?

IMHO it is a DFSG-compatible license because added clause is not a
restriction for field of endeavour but a termination clause similar to GPL
ones except that is is explicitly added to the license in order to blacklist
a known offender.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

[1]: https://github.com/martin-denizet/redmine_login_audit#license

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and
unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the
discomfort of thought.
        -- John F Kennedy