Re: graywolf (TimberWolf) and licensing

* Ruben Undheim:

> I guess that we are all set to include graywolf in Debian now?

Yes, this should work, but you should include this permission notice
in the sources, when you received it, and who sent it to you (not
necessarily the name, the role in the organization is enough).  This
is important to make sure that we can trace things back in case a need
for that arises.

(This assumes that it is clear to which source code this permission
notice applies.  I have not seen the discussions with the original
copyright owner leading to this statement, and I do not know the
overall copyright situation of the software.)