Re: Free as in speech, but not as in beer

Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> writes:

> For me this is an "academic discussion" about free software.

Then it's off-topic here. Please don't use this forum for such academic
discussions without a concrete work to examine.

Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> writes:

> Op 31-03-15 om 23:36 schreef Paul Tagliamonte:
> > All of this is outside the scope of -legal. If you want to discuss
> > this, please bring this to -project.
>
> You have a point, but I am at the moment mainly interested in arguments,
> not in really getting the software into main.

That's a mis-use of this forum.

Please take it elsewhere.

--
 \     “For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, |
  `\                               neat, and wrong.” —Henry L. Mencken |