Re: jmapviewer: Download bing logo via attribution XML at runtime?

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014, Felix Natter wrote:
> => Do we really want to do this? I think that problematic
> bing support is not quite new for this package?

NEWS.Debian is just easy to write to, and if there isn't already a
mechanism upstream to indicate that people may inadvertently be
violating a license agreement it may help.

But I don't think this should hold up sponsoring or anything else this
late in the release; it's a minor/normal bug at best.

Leukocyte... I am your father.
 -- R. Stevens http://www.dieselsweeties.com/archive.php?s=1546