Re: [PHP-QA] Debian and the PHP license

There has been an ongoing and wholly unproductive conversation on
-legal about some difficulties with the PHP licence.

Would it be possible for us to obtain some proper legal advice ?
Do we have a relationship with the SFLC we could use for this ?

If so I would be happy to write up a summary of the facts and the
questions to put to our lawyers.  I think this is likely to be
straightforward but I would send a draft to -legal and ftpmaster@ to
check that the answer would actually resolve the problem one way or
another.

Ian.