Lintian privacy-breach-logo

Hi,

I'm packaging libpcl [1] and lintian show a message about privacy-breach-logo
and privacy-breach-generic.

About the privacy-breach-generic is clear, the documentation has a link to en
external webpage with a file. For instance:

usr/share/doc/libpcl-doc/html/a02296.html
www.pointclouds.org/documentation/overview/_images/range_image.jpg

For the privacy-breach-logo, I have to ask you. Please, could you follow me in
this issue?

Best regards,

thanks in advance,

Leopold

PS I'm not in the list, please could you CC to me.

[1] http://pointclouds.org/about/

Linux User 152692
Catalonia