about CC licenses

Hi,

just for a short confirmation:

I have a package which is licensed under CC-BY 2.0

This page [1] doesnt specifically list CC-BY 2.0 but I found this page [2]
which explains why CC-BY 2.0 is not DFSG free.

My question is: is the resource as [2] still reflecting the correct reasons for
why CC-BY 2.0 is not DFSG free? Upstream is asking why CC-BY 2.0 is not DFSG
free and I want to point them to the correct resource or give them the correct
arguments.

I am about to package software which is licensed under CC-BY 2.0 so it must
probably go into non-free. This page [1] also doesnt talk about CC-BY
3.0 but if upstream would change the license version to 3.0  then it would be
DFSG free, right?

cheers, josch

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses
[2] http://evan.prodromou.name/ccsummary/ccsummary.html