AGPLv3 and BSD-4-clause compatibility in the same source

Hi,

db 6.0.20 has been finally re-licensed to AGPLv3 and while doing license
check I have found some source files licensed under BSD-4-clause:

./src/os_windows/ce_mktime.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strerror.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/atoi.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/qsort.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strrchr.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strdup.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strcat.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strcasecmp.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strncmp.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strchr.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/atol.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strncat.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strtol.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strsep.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/clib/strtoul.c: BSD (4 clause)
./src/dbinc/queue.h: BSD (4 clause)

f.e. from qsort.c:

 * Copyright (c) 1992, 1993
 *      The Regents of the University of California.  All rights
 reserved.
 *
 * are met:
 *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
 the
 *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the
 distribution.
 * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this
 software
 *    must display the following acknowledgement:
 *      This product includes software developed by the University of
 *      California, Berkeley and its contributors.
 * 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its
 contributors
 *    may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this
 software
 *    without specific prior written permission.

Since BSD-4-clause is not compatible with GPL do I understand it
correctly that they basically made Berkeley DB 6.0.20 indistributable by
us? Or am I missing something about mixing BSD-4-clause and AGPLv3?

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server