Re: AGPL request for summary of recent discussion

On 01/09/13 18:12, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> //mirabilos (with backing from other DDs in this group, by private mail)

Well, I'm a DD too, I don't back that sort of disrespectful, sarcastic,
uncollaborative, overlong rant and yes, lurkers support me by email too!

I'll accept that the link to 2008 wasn't current, but it's still the
current situation as far as I know.  I didn't realise from
http://lists.debian.org/loom.20130827T135650-607@post.gmane.org that the
request was only interested in the last quarter-year.  Maybe phrasing it
more explicitly than "still" would have helped get better replies with
relevant references.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)