Re: Advice regarding deleted images on Commons (tarot deck)

On 04/06/2013 00:15, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
Le lundi 3 juin 2013 18:43:28, roucaries bastien a écrit :

 > Any news ?

Not much on my side I'm afraid. I'm quite busy preparing my PhD defense
right now and haven't got time to look into this. That said, I know
Goffi went to some museum to look at their Piatnik deck IIRW. Jérôme,
can you confirm?

No not yet, I was planing to do that but I have been too busy lastly. I should have more time in about two weeks.

Anyway, thanks a lot Bastien for your help on how to find more
information in Paris. Although I didn't try it yet, your help was really
appreciated.

Indeed, thank you

Jérôme