Re: Public Domain again

On Fri, 01 Feb 2013, Jérémy Lal wrote:
> My issue is that i don't understand how public domain is DFSG,

If a work can actually be placed into the public domain, then that
usually means that it has no copyright, and therefore automatically
satisfies the DFSG so long as there is source.

In countries where this isn't the case,[1] then it may not, but Debian
has never claimed to be able to work around all countries broken legal
systems.

Beyond that, I'm afraid I'm unable to follow what you're asking for,
exactly.

Don Armstrong

--
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or
daring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But