admin hc与您共享了照片

Hi Sirs/Madams,

Thanks for taking time to read this email

My name is Even, and I am currently working for H&C Printing Center. I got your contact info from your website, and glad to know that you are on the market for printing goods.

Our company, located in the beautiful Xiamen City of china, is one of leading manufacturers of printing goods in this filed. We print goods as our clients requested, such as catalogues, periodical magazines, brochures, flyers, Children’s book, etc.

If you are interested in printing any of the above items, please don’t hesitate to let me know. We will offer you the lowest quotation. To notice you, according to the feedbacks from clients in your country, our prices are 35% lower than your local printers.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Best regards,
Even
admin@hongchengco.com