Re: No source code for wesnoth-musicg

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 06:54:11PM +0200, Francesco Poli wrote:
> Please also take into account that, in some cases, the authors of some
> wesnoth-music files explicitly *refused* to release source (== their
> preferred form for making modifications), and proposed, as a "solution"
> to re-license under the terms of a license which does *not* have any
> source-availability requirement. So, at least in those cases, their
> intentions to *not* make source available is pretty clear.
> See the previously cited forum threads...

I think I can stop answering your e-mail right at this point. I was not aware
of these facts, as I have been working solely with the information provided on
this mailing list, and I obviously do not disagree that, if the authors
"explicity refused to release source", their work is blatantly non-free.

Cheers,

Guilherme de Siqueira Pastore
gpastore@debian.org