Non-free postscript code in EPS image

Dear all

I'm maintaining a package that contains an EPS image created with Adobe
Illustrator and hence contains postscript library code that is
copyrighted by Adobe, e.g.:

* Copyright(C)2000-2006 Adobe Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
* Copyright(C)1997-2007 Adobe Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* Copyright 1997-2006 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
* Copyright 1987-2006 Adobe Systems Incorporated.

and so on.

Does this make the file non-redistributable and non-DFSG free? If not,
would I need to list all these copyright statements into debian/copyright?

Strange thing is, most of it is simply boilerplate that is not even
used. Running it through eps2eps (a ghostscript wrapper) brings the file
down from 220K to 4K!

Thanks for your advice.

Michael