Re: Is the IETF / Debian discussion resolved?

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> > And, also cc the IETF Trust.
>
> Done.

And promptly bounced for moderation. If the lists you request be CCed
are not open to postings from non-members, I think you can expect loss
or delay of many such messages.

Perhaps the interested parties should follow the discussion in one
place: <debian-legal@lists.debian.org>?

--
 \       “My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I |
  `\               never saw any reason to limit myself.” —Emo Philips |