Re: wikipedia code copied into source?

Hi Alex,

I have emailed the two named accounts, referring them to this thread

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Orokusaki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/WalterTross

If they agree to provide a better license, the outstanding issue is
the IP that made a modification for compatibility reasons:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Luhn_algorithm&action=historysubmit&diff=383426059&oldid=382607308

IMO there is no copyright in that edit, as it merely applies a well
known transform to the code.

--
John Vandenberg