Fwd: Re: RFS: wmaker

Hello,

I am trying to upload a new version of wmaker package. I wrote two
sections as "public-domain" in the copyright file (converting the file
to DEP-5). When I put the package at mentors, Paul made me a comment
about it.

Can you help us? The package is at mentors, and the problem (forwarded
mail below) is about two sections:

1)

Copyright: 1997, Marco van Hylckama Vlieg <marco@windowmaker.info>
License: public-domain
 They may be distributed freely and/or modified as long as the original
 Author is mentioned!

2)

Copyright: 2000, Banlu Kemiyatorn
License: public-domain
 do What The Fuck you want to Public License
 .
 Version 1.0, March 2000
 Copyright (C) 2000 Banlu Kemiyatorn (]d).
 136 Nives 7 Jangwattana 14 Laksi Bangkok
 Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
 of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
 .
 Ok, the purpose of this license is simple
 and you just
 .
 DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.
 - - --------

The current version of the wmaker package includes these files. You
can download the package from mentors:

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/wmaker

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmaker/wmaker_0.95.0-1.dsc

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

kix

Please, Cc: me, I am not subscribed to this mail-list. Thanks.