Re: License question

Bernhard Reiter asked:
> The following license applies to one cardset included with
> pysolfc-cardsets (currently waiting for review). It looks like MIT/X to
> me, but as IANAL, I was wondering if this is DFSG compatible and thus
> okay to include? (I'm currently not including it because I wasn't sure.)
[...]
> PS Please CC me as I'm not a list subscriber!

Searching the legal list archives for the first line finds the
gxditview licence quoted in

Looking at the gxditview licence in
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/groff/current/copyright
finds it to be identical apart from the names.

So I don't see a reason not to include it.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef