Re: Are Web-API packages need to be in the 'main' repo ?

Le 04/12/2011 21:02, Clark C. Evans a écrit :

> I'd say that any dependency on non-free remote service fails Debian's
> Desert Island Test [1]

Nothing prevents people to distribute the code inside a desert Island.
The fact that the program would be useless if it depends on a remote
service is another matter : are we going to pretend that apt is non-free
because we can't use it on a desert Island, since there is no
ftp.desertisland.debian.org official mirror available?

Regards

David