Re: Fwd: Re: RFS: wmaker

Le Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 08:50:43AM +0100, Rodolfo kix Garcia a écrit :

> I am not sure if I can use the "WTFPL-1" license in the "License"
> field. In the file "http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/"; are the possible
> licenses to use, and of course, WTFPL-1 license is not included.

Dear Rodolfo,

The list in http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ is not limitative, you can use
WTFPL-1 or any other keyword if you like.

The public-domain short name is reserved for cases where the work is really in
the public domain in the strict legal sense of it; this is a rare case (for
instance, some works of U. S. government employees).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan