Re: Comments regarding rhash_1.2.5-1_amd64.changes

Hello Bernhard,
thanks for the detailed response!

Although I don't mind placing the code into public domain. But if the term doesn't work in all countries, it seems that using maximal permissive license will give more freedom to the developers, who want to use it.

Also I'll remove the second MIT license, as you recommend. It was added for sites like sourceforge, which accept only well known community-recognized licenses. It's indeed looks excessive, since RHash license allows replacing itself by MIT (as well as BSD, GPL or some commercial).
  Best regards,
  Alexey