Re: Lawyer request stop from downloading Debian

Florian Weimer <fw <at> deneb.enyo.de> writes:

> * Stefan Hirschmann:
>
> > My opion is that this behavior is not good for Debian's reputation and
> > the project should take legal action against the lawyer and this
> > company.
>
> >From what I've read, it is not clear at all whether a lawyer actually
> sent anything.

Hi,

the company is called Holland Art B.V.
B.V is dutch pointing to the legal form of the company.
The company is not listed at de Dutch camber of commerce as Media
Art Holland BV.
There are a few companies listed with combinations of media and art.
Non of these companies are known to me as acting against Debian
in any way in the Netherlands.
Calling the German lawyer to find out who are his client might be a good idea.

Chris