OSI exempt to GPL: advise requested

Hi,

After bumping into some license incompatibilities (between GPL and
OpenSSL) a few years ago, I've been using the BSD license.

A recent discussion made me consider the following scheme:

GPL license version 3 or higher with the following exemption:

"Notwithstanding any other provision of this GPL license, you have
permission to dynamically link with a work licensed under an OSI
approved license, and to convey the resulting work. The terms of this
License will continue to apply to the part which is the covered work,
but not to the dynamically linked part."

Rationally: you can dynamically link with any other open source library
(http://www.opensource.org/licenses/), but not with proprietary code.
Linking must be dynamic or using a clear API, as to keep a clear
separation of the parts with a different license.

I presume it is obvious what I try to do here: make sure the work
remains in open source, but remove the license incompatibilities
headaches that come with GPL (don't get me started on projects that use
the GPLv2 license and forgot the "or higher" part -- you can't even
combine that with GPLv3).

Now, I am not a lawyer, and am reluctant to "invent my own license",
which is kind of what I do here. So my question is: is there an existing
license which (roughly) does the above? I rather use that instead of
fiddling with my own exempts.

Thanks,
Freek