License question

The following license applies to one cardset included with
pysolfc-cardsets (currently waiting for review). It looks like MIT/X to
me, but as IANAL, I was wondering if this is DFSG compatible and thus
okay to include? (I'm currently not including it because I wasn't sure.)

Kind regards
Bernhard Reiter
PS Please CC me as I'm not a list subscriber!

License:

This PySol cardset was adapted from spider 1.1.
http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/games/solitaires/

Copyright (C) 1989 Donald R. Woods and Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Copyright (C) 1999 Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer
<markus.oberhumer@jk.uni-linz.ac.at>

/*
% Copyright (c) 1989, Donald R. Woods and Sun Microsystems, Inc.
%
% Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software
and its
% documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
that
% the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
copyright
% notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation,
and
% that the names of Donald Woods and Sun Microsystems not be used in
% advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software
without
% specific, written prior permission.  Donald Woods and Sun Microsystems
make
% no representations about the suitability of this software for any
purpose.
% It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
%
% THE ABOVE-NAMED DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE,
% INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS.  IN
NO EVENT
% SHALL DONALD WOODS OR SUN MICROSYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL,
INDIRECT OR
% CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF
USE,
% DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER
% TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR
PERFORMANCE
% OF THIS SOFTWARE.
%
% History: Spider is a solitaire card game that can be found in various
books
% of same; the rules are presumed to be in the public domain.  The
author's
% first computer implementation was on the Stanford Artificial
Intelligence Lab
% system (SAIL).  It was later ported to the Xerox Development
Environment.
% The card images are loosely based on scanned-in images but were
largely
% redrawn by the author with help from Larry Rosenberg.
%
% This program is written entirely in NeWS and runs on OPEN WINDOWS 1.0.
% It could be made to run much faster if parts of it were written in C,
using
% NeWS mainly for its display and input capabilities, but that is left
as an
% exercise for the reader.  Spider may also run with little or no
modification
% on subsequent releases of OPEN WINDOWS, but no guarantee is made on
this
% point (nor any other; see above!).  To run Spider, feed this file to
'psh'.
%
% Author:       Don Woods
%               woods@sun.com
%
%               Sun Microsystems, Inc.
%               2550 Garcia Avenue
%               Mountain View, CA  94043
*/