Re: copyright on upstream patches

Dear Paul Wise,

the package was made by me so yes I could change the license of the whole
debian directory (minus the upstream patch) to BSD (I guess this is what you
referred to) but the main question for me is if this is the course of action
which I should take (versus just keeping a different license for the upstream
patch).

Kind regards
Harald Jenny

P.S: Sorry for my late reply but I forgot to mention to CC me as I am not
subscribed to this list so I only saw your reply in the mail archive.