Possible GPL violation (Panda Security)

I have contacted Panda Security about a GPL violation with their Rescue CD technology. Previously it utilized ISOLINUX and an ncurses program. Recently they switched to using Debian, so that they could provide a user-friendly interface to their customers. The only problem is that they do not provide the source code for Debian. I have searched their website with no success.

I have contacted them about this issue, indicating that it opens them up to lawsuits (since this usually gets people's attention). I have not received a response. I thought it would be better for someone more closely related to the project to get in contact with these people.

Best Regards,
Michael Shepard.