Wholesale T-shirts\Promotional Products

Hello,

I am Dayna Wrye with Wrye's Apparel and Screenprinting in Hahira, GA. We are a family owned and operated company, and we are now opening our doors to all customers on our wholesale prices. I just wanted to talk with you and tell you what we have to offer. We pride ourselves on knowing that we have among the lowest prices in the industry, the most qualified, and also have the best material on the market.We ship Nationwide and can get your order to you as quick as 4 days, if needed.   If you need to order T-Shirts, we can get down as low as $2.95 a T-Shirt. We have a graphic arts department, on-site, that will come up with an original design just for you. We have all types of promotional products from mugs, pen, key chains, and virtually anything you want your logo or text on, we do it all.  Also we are accepting all state and federal purchases orders. We offer free art work and set up on 100 tee shirts and up. You can click on this link http://wryesapparel.com and go to, "customize your t-shirts" and upload your logo directly to the site and preview before you buy. Our promotional products link is www.wryesapparel.info If you need a quote please include color of shirt, colors in the design, front or back of shirt, and how many you're needing. We can also get as low as $9.00 on embroidery polos. Please if you have any questions, concerns, or comments do not hesitate to give me a call or email. Let us help you plan your next event. Hope you have a great day! "SEE EXAMPLES OF PRICING BELOW"

Example of pricing:
96 white tees 1 color front are $4.65
144 @ $4.35
200 @$3.95
500 @ $3.45
800 @ $3.30
1000 @ $2.95
Add .75 for a colored tee

Sincerely,

Dayna Wrye

Office 888-218-8801 Ext.706
Fax 888-218-8801
www.wryesapparel.com
dayna@wryesapparel.com

(Notice: This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.)
If you don't want to receive any more emails from this sender, send request to request@wryesapparel.com
put "REMOVE" in subject line.